Welcome to Český Fousek North America!
Contacts for membership questions:
29 Rocky RD
Horseshoe Bend ID 83629
Jane keeps track of our membership database and Gun Dog Supreme mailing list, so if you move or have other changes in your contact information, please contact her and let her know. Contact Roger about payment, dues rates etc.
- Regular issues our club newsletter: The Gun Dog Supreme.
- Eligibility for puppy placement consideration. Only members may receive one of our pups.
- Reduced member rates for CFNA sponsored field tests and seminars.
- Participation in our canine health surveys and projects.
- Eligibility to participate in our field judge apprentice development.
Membership indirect benefits:
- Controlled breeding program: As a membership organization, we have a controlled breeding program that enables us to maintain a semen supply, assist owners with technical and financial support in breeding pups, and keep our prices low while assuring prospective owners quality puppies.
- Cesky Fousek database. Our club is developing a comprehensive database on our club dogs and the Cesky Fousek, thanks to support and efforts of club members.
- As a club, we participate in canine health related research projects .
- We support a our testing program, judges training and educational activities related to versatile gun dogs and the Cesky Fousek in particular. Here you can download test rule booklets, access back issues of our newsletter, The Gun Dog Supreme, and participate in the work of the club.
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos of hunting with the Cesky Fousek and training for our testing program. We have videos covering most of the disciplines required in the Natural Ability and Intermediate Hunting Dog Test.
- We maintain a great collection of hunting, training and testing photos of our dogs on a special photo gallery site: The Cesky Fousek North America smugmug page..
- Like us on Facebook too! We have two club related sites: Cesky Fousek North America Breed Club and Cesky Fosuek North America
Ways to be involved:
- Please join us at our field tests. We can always use volunteers for helping with event logistics, meals, bird handling, judging, photography, etc. So whether your dog is testing or not, you can have a great time and help out while doing it.
- Come to a training/exposure day.